So what has changed in Easy Hours 8.5?
- Breaks are in! Time entries can now be classified as Breaks or Billable. Breaks are now clearly identified wherever time entries are displayed. The Jobs Dashboard and Today Widget will indicate whether you are actively Billing or on Break. Breaks show up on Dashboards and can be exported just like any other time entry.
- Break reminders. Take a break for coffee or lunch and rest assured that Easy Hours will remind you to get back to work. Break reminders can be 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Once the Break Reminder fires, you can opt to Snooze the reminder for another minute or Start your clock.
- When adding or changing time entries, Easy Hours will present you with a list of the entries that overlap. Choose Insert to split the existing time entry with your change. Or, Replace the existing time entries. Choose wisely!
- Only allowed to work a certain number of hours per week? Weekly Reminder to the rescue. Set it up on the Job Settings screen.
- Weekly and Daily Clock Out Reminders now support the option to Snooze the reminder for another minute or Stop the clock.
- Spring cleaning the UI resulted in a fresh new use of the job colors.
- Example Job is gone! You’re welcome!
- Also included are a ton of improvements under the hood too numerous to list.
If you are an existing customer, please take a few moments and post an updated review to the App Store or Play Store.
And if you want to give Easy Hours a try, download Easy Hours Lite on the App Store or Play Store!