So we had this idea that the concept of Locations could be simplified. It did not lend itself to manual time tracking.
The solution: Jobs
Jobs have optional Job Locations. For existing Easy Hours customers Locations are automatically converted to Jobs (with Locations) when you upgrade. Simplifying Locations to Jobs allowed us to enhance the Menu and provide even more data exactly where you want to see it. Plus you can now easily track your time on Jobs with no Locations!
Here are the full release notes:
- Introducing ‘Jobs’. Manual time tracking is now as intuitive as Automatic time tracking.
- Introducing the ‘Monthly’ Dashboard. View time across all your jobs month by month.
- We’ve enhanced Dashboards by giving you the power to Share.
- Change addresses for a job without losing precious history.
- Do you have a hard to find work location? Long press on the map to add it.
- We’ve reduced the size of Easy Hours by 200% and increased functionality and performance.
- Did we forget to mention that CSV exports now include Memos for the day? You are welcome!
As always, thanks for the great feedback and reviews. Your opinions are important to us.